2CrescentGardens.co.uk is owned and operated by 2 Crescent Gardens Ltd.
What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect, store and use the following data on this website:
- Information including, but not limited to your geographical location, ip address, web browser, referral source, time on site, page views and other related analytics.
- Information submitted by you through web forms on this site, for the purposes of making a booking enquiry.
- We may use 3rd party real-time data verification services to validate the information you enter into our webforms. For example, to determine if a telephone number, address or email address entered on our enquiry form is valid.
We use google analytics to study anonymised data about visitor’s to this website. For example, the duration of site visit, whether the visitor is a new or repeat visitor and so on. Google Analytics utilizes cookies to log this data before presenting it in reports which we study to understand visitor behaviour.
You can also opt out of Google Analytics data tracking here.
How We Use Your Personal Data
The personal data you supply on this website is used for:
- Improving the visitor experience through the study of google analytics data (see Cookies above).
- Personalising the visitor experience
- Sending you email notifications regarding your booking or enquiry.
- Sending emails and communications for products and services relevant to you. You will only receive these if you’ve specifically opted in and you can unsubscribe with one click from within each email. You can also contact us here at any time to opt out.
- Retargeting ads based on previous site visits.
In addition, we may disclose information about you to the extent that we are required to do so by law in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk) to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
Transferring Data Across International Boundaries
The information you provide may be disclosed to selected, relevant third parties. For instance, financial product providers and fraud prevention agencies for the purposes of processing your mortgage, or other financial application.
Security Of Your Personal Data
Your data is held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
This website uses secure socket layer (SSL) encryption technology to protect your data.
This policy was last updated on June 23rd 2016.
You have the right to request details of the information we hold about you, subject to an administrative fee of £5.
You also have the right to withdraw your consent for us to use the information we hold about you for marketing purposes. You can either do this via our contact page form.
3rd Party Websites
This website may contain links to other websites. Please note we are not responsible for the behaviour, practices or privacy policies of these sites as they are outside our control.
Updating Your Information
Please contact us if the information you supplied to us has changed as this may have a bearing on your booking.